Re: Debian Maintainer application for Maia Kozheva

Maia is a technically competent, wilful, insightful developer - just the
kind of person who would be right at home as a Debian Maintainer. I've
sponsored juffed into NEW for her, which passed ftpmaster's exacting
standards within a couple of hours, and have observed her interactions
in both Ubuntu and within upstream for a while. Clearly, she would be an
asset to the Project, and I fully endorse her application. I hope to see
more of her work on pinta in the future!

--Jo Shields