Debian Maintainer application

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages jscoverage and unittest++
and I co‐maintain the package jpoker.

My GnuPG key D487A1EE is signed by the Debian Developers Loic Dachary
and Cyril Bouthors.
I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.
Johan Euphrosine (proppy) <proppy@aminche.com>
Development and services around Free Software