Re: DM application for Giuseppe Iuculano

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 10:02:47AM +0200, Giuseppe Iuculano wrote:

> I'm applying to become a Debian Maintainer.

I endorse Giuseppe's application as a Debian Maintainer.  I have
sponsored several uploads of festival-it, freemat and secpanel and
they've always been well made, basically flawless.

I have also had several opportunities to interact with Giuseppe on IRC,
and once also in real life, and he is serious and a pleasure to work
with.

Ciao,

Enrico