Date: 19 Aug 2008 09:14:51 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@mail2.dnsegypt.net
To: egyptian-business-return-warn-1219103885.hebgflochmlolfadhjgk-debian-newmaint=lists.debian.org@egyptmails.com
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail2.dnsegypt.net.

<debian-newmaint@lists.debian.org>: does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.7 <egyptian-business-return-warn-1219103885.hebgflochmlolfadhjgk-debian-newmaint=lists.debian.org@egyptmails.com>: Sender address rejected: undeliverable address: host aspmx.l.google.com[] said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please 550-5.1.1 try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos 550-5.1.1 or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at                      550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 q30si2253512wrq.36 (in reply to RCPT TO command)
Giving up on

--- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.