Re: DM application for Charles Plessy

Hi!

I want to advocate Charles (with GPG key 0xBAFEC7F2) as a DM, while he
waits his account to be created.

I have sponsored some of his packages and he does a superb job
maintaining packages [1] and helping Debian-med.

[1]http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org

Thank you!

Best regards,
Nelson