AM report for Juan Manuel García Molina

Name              : Juan Manuel García Molina

Process for this application:
ID check:  The applicant sent me the URL of a public key server where his
key could be retrieved; it had been signed by a Debian developer.

Philosophy and Procedures were checked in the following way:
The applicant was asked to select 3 packages from non-free.  For each
package, he was asked to compare their licenses with each of the first
9 points of the DFSG, and show what changes would be needed to make
the package DFSG-free.  He did this work for the following three
packages:
 lha
 portsentry
 album

Tasks and Skills were checked in the following way:
The applicant has made several Debian packages.  I reviewed a few of
them, and tested one, named gkrellmitime.  I encountered a bug, reported
it, and he made the fix and reported the required patch to the upstream
developer in a very short time (less than 1 day).

Recommendation:
I am happy to recommend that Juan Manuel García Molina should
become a Debian developer.

Susan G. Kleinmann