AM report for Sam Clegg

Applicant Information:

Name:         Sam Clegg
Email:        samc@superduper.net
Account Name: 'sam' | 'samo' | 'samc' (listed in order of preference)

  Debian Maintainer.

Details:
I. Identification

The GPG key at http://www.superduper.net/~samc/key.gpg was signed by Jim Pick.

gpg --check-sigs samc
pub  1024D/D91EE369 2000-04-11 Sam Clegg <samc@pocketlinux.com>
sig!3       D91EE369 2001-05-08   Sam Clegg <samc@pocketlinux.com>
sig!3       D91EE369 2001-11-13   Sam Clegg <samc@pocketlinux.com>
uid                            Sam Clegg <samc@superduper.net>
sig!3       D91EE369 2001-05-08   Sam Clegg <samc@pocketlinux.com>
sig!        2AC887C9 2001-11-12   Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com>
uid                            Sam Clegg <samc@transvirtual.com>
uid                            Sam Clegg <samc@bigfoot.com>
sig!3       D91EE369 2001-05-08   Sam Clegg <samc@pocketlinux.com>
sig!        2AC887C9 2001-11-12   Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com>
sub  1024g/DAB109C3 2000-04-11 [expires: 2002-04-11]
sig!        D91EE369 2000-04-11   Sam Clegg <samc@pocketlinux.com>

II.  Philosophy and Procedures:
  At my request, Sam identified 3 packages that did not meet the DFSG
  requirements for inclusion in the Debian distribution (acroread,
  distributed-net, and libforms-dev), and showed how each one
  fared in a 9-point test against the DFSG.

III. Skills and Tasks
  Sam developed and maintained the package xmms-mad, an MP3 plugin that uses
  libmad to decode MPEG files and streams.

  This package appears to download, install, and work well.

IV.  Notes
The delay in processing this application is mostly mine.  I switched systems
twice while the process was going on, and had a hard time getting sound
to work at all.  Sam also had some problems with net connectivity for a while.