uid                            Rob Bradford (robster) <rob@funky-penguin.co.uk>
sig!       DF81EE83 2000-12-14  Rob Bradford (robster) <rob@debianplanet.org>
sig!       3501E6C5 2001-07-05  Robert McQueen <robot101@debian.org>
sub  1024g/B0773C71 2000-12-14
sig!       DF81EE83 2000-12-14  Rob Bradford (robster) <rob@debianplanet.org>

Background
----------

As Rob writes in his own words:

Well i'm currently a student in the United Kingdom, therefore i have
relatively large amounts of spare time, which at the moment i devote to my
little baby, debianplanet.org, to act as unofficial friendly community
portal for debian. Primarily i have some ideas for a new document for the NM
process and package maintenance, as although the current ones are well
meaning, they are relatively spread out, and sometimes it can be difficult
to know exactly how to solve a problem, ie a guide to the guides ;) Man
pages are great, only you have to know which man page, man -k is invaluable.
I have some experiance of documentation as i have worked within the GNOME
Documentation Project.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Rob understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it.

Tasks & Skills
--------------

Rob adopted multicd, which was orphaned, and packaged anjuta from
scratch (both are in unstable). I was satisfied with the quality of
the packaging.

He also packaged metacam, without using debhelper. He got it right
quite fast.

Recommendation

I recommend that Rob be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: robster
Forwarding email: rob@debianplanet.org

--
Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]