DAM approval wait time?

Hi There,

I (stephen@jadevine.org.uk) was approved by my application manager
(opal) on 2002-09-02, as it is now 4 weeks since then I thought I
would ask if anyone can tell me when DAM approval and account creation
is likely to happen?

I have been maintaining a number of packages in the archive, via my
advocate (ads), for quite some time now so i'm keen to get an account
and relieve him of this task.

I realise people are always very busy and approval must be carried out
thoroughly but I really want to get going properly with Debian
development. I guess just knowing when it is likely to happen would be
nicer than currently having no idea.

Thanks,
	Stephen Quinney