Re: kindly add new mirror to list

thanks, I was able to submit form now :-)

note: sponsors fields marked as optional are mandatory.

Regards

Samuel Steinhubel

Povl Ole Haarlev Olsen , 8/21/2013 1:28 PM:
On Wed, 21 Aug 2013, Samuel Steinhubel wrote:
> I have tried to register a new mirror via web, however it fails with
> error "Unable to resolve the host you are mirroring from in DNS. Entry
> not submitted!"

As the error message says, the name of your upstream mirror can't be
resolved.

> Archive-upstream: halifax.rwth-aachen.de

The correct name is ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de

--
Povl Ole Haarlev Olsen