Re: ftp2.de.debian.org IPv6 not available anymore

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 11:26, morphium <morphium@morphium.info> wrote:
> 2011/1/31 Simon Paillard <spaillard@debian.org>:
>> The following carry IPv6 addresses:
>> ftp.rfc822.org
>> ftp.freenet.de
>> ftp.uni-erlangen.de
>> ftp.stw-bonn.de
>> ftp.uni-kl.de
>> debian.netcologne.de
>> ftp.plusline.de
>> mirror.buildd.net
>> mirror.1und1.de
>
> My mirror - debian.morphium.info - does now support IPv6, aswell.
> I'm seeing that only 3% of the users of it are using IPv6 yet... thats
> not that much.

it's not that I'm missing mirrors with IPv6, I was just nitpicking
about removing it ... ;-)
Like Levents mirror shows it's nice for Debian to have dual-stacked
mirrors under the official debian.org domain.

I hope that the ftp/ftp2.de.debian.org will be dual-stacked soon.

-dominik