Re: Strange build failures on mips64el

Hello again MIPS porters,

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 8:35 PM YunQiang Su <wzssyqa@gmail.com> wrote:
Olek Wojnar <olek@debian.org> 于2020年11月12日周四 上午3:57写道:

> Dear MIPS porters,
>
> I've had my bazel-bootstrap package fail to build twice on mips64el [1]. The error I'm seeing is: "The system is out of resources." This has happened on two different buildds so it seems more than a coincidence. Do any of you have an idea of what might be causing this? The package *should* build on all 64-bit architectures and it builds successfully on all other 64-bit architectures in Debian.

Let me have a try on my Loongson machines.

Any luck figuring out what's going on? I just had another strange failure for gRPC-java [2] and I don't really know what to make of it either.

I'd appreciate any advice. If this is a bug, which package should I file it against? Thanks!

-Olek (not subscribed to list)

[2] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=grpc-java&arch=mips64el&ver=1.26.0%2Bds-1&stamp=1608806312&raw=0