please give-back please give-back_1.2.4-1

Hello,

Could  you please give-back votca-csg on mipsel.

https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=votca-csg&ver=1.2.4-1%2Bb1&suite=sid

There is a build failure for a bunch of architectures with a same error message.
I did not track it down because I was not able to reproduce this issue
so I am not sure what is the reason for this behaviour.

I have successfully built votca-csg locally for mipsel on Broadcom XLP,
and on Loongson-3A board.

I tested ti on i386, I had buillt package successfully as well.

Thanks,
Dejan