any particular mips[el] bug on openjdk-7?

Just out of curiosity.

I'm using openjdk-7 and icedtea-7, for a while now on a lemote mini-pc
(mipsel), but it's been a while since openjdk-7 is obsolete (not
available by debian repos), and only jre-lib I believe is there for
update...

I'm not a heavy java user, except for the web plugin, and perhaps
libreoffice dependency...

Any ways, it still works on the mini-pc, but perhas it no longer
compiles on mipsel?

I checked on the debian bugs, and though there are several bugs around
the openjdk-7 source pacakge, I didn't find in the subjects something
particular to mips[el]...

Again, just to have an idea, :-)

Thanks,

--