I think we can try to make something out of this

Howdy!
My friend demonstrated me ur account page and I became excited wishing to meeting you life and know each other better.
I know for sure u couldn't be against of talking to me after checking up my account too.
What's about me? I am a high brown haired cutie with beautiful face and fresh figure.
My name is Yessenia and I am 23 years. Examine my photos!
I am interested in getting letter from u.
I will be happy to see u!