Re: FTBFS on mips: seed segfaults in doc/modules/readline/

tags 633730 help
thanks
Am 13.07.2011 10:59, schrieb Michael Biebl:

> Full build log at
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=seed&arch=mips&ver=3.0.0-2&stamp=1310476423
>
> Previous versions of seed built fine on mips and seed_3.0.0-2 also
> builds on mipsel.

Some additional information:
I did some test builds of seed and against different versions of webkit:

               | webkit 1.2 | webkitgtk 1.4.2
seed (2.31.91) | builds     | fails
seed (3.0.0)   | builds     | fails

So, this might be a problem in webkitgtk 1.4.2.

I'd appreciate help on this issue, especially from the mips porters.

Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?