Re: Debian squeeze installer for lemote and gdium netbooks?

Hi,

My gdium hardware died so I ordered a fuloong 6004 mini PC and
received it this morning. It is running by default a derivative of lenny
("openrays") with kernel 2.6.27.1 and abi=32 only libc and userspace.

I've seen lots of kernel/loongson patch activity, let me know
when there's something to test :).

Thanks in advance,

Laurent