Re: MIPS kernel snapshots - 2.6.30-rc5

Il giorno mar, 12/05/2009 alle 08.28 +0200, Martin Michlmayr ha scritto:
> I've built kernel snapshots for mips and mipsel based on 2.6.30-rc5.
> Please test them on your favourite MIPS machine and report any
> problems you encounter to this list.

This kernel has been running for a few days now. I had to remove an
option from /etc/fstab, as explained in thread about 2.6.30-rc4,
otherwise kernel wouldn't remount r/w its root partition. I suppose
something changed in default value for option "data" of file system type
ext3.

Beside this, the kernel crashed quite often when accessing an 80Gb xfs
file system on a striped LVM logical volume. Even current lenny kernel
crash. The only solution I found is using 2.6.26-2 from Etch.

Whenever I'll have some spare time I'll try to collect all information
for adequately report a bug.

Bye,
Giuseppe