Re: MIPS kernel snapshots - 2.6.26-rc9

Do you have a kernel command line parameter for video in your arcboot.conf or arcload.conf file?

You will see something like this if you do:

video=1024x768-16@60

I've had the problem before that if this isn't explicitly initialized, then things sometimes work, sometimes don't going into X.

Other resolutions are possible.

-S-