fityk package build hanging for many minutes

Hello All:

I am a bit at a loos as to how to figure out this problem. My package, fityk, builds fine on all architectures except mipsel and arm [0]. In both of these cases, the compilation of "cmd.cpp" seems to hang for many minutes (150 and 500 for mipsel and arm respectively) and the buld is then terminated. Is this just an issue with the compilation taking too long for a loaded buildd or could there be something more fundamental going on? If the latter, can someone suggest how I might try to figure it out?

Thanks,

Carlo

[0] http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?p=fityk

--