Partnership proposal

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have visited your site and I think that the Web content could be of interest to our web site visitors.

I have already placed a link to your site along with a description at "http://www.bbblinds.com/manager/web-resources.php";. If you want the description of your site modified, let me know.

If you do add my site please use the below information and let me know the location you added it so I don't remove the link to yours unknowingly.
Our Text link is below:

Title: Blinds informatiom
or
Our html code is below:

Best regards,
Mark Spear.

bbblinds

P.S. Type "REMOVE ME" in the subjectline if you wish to be remove from our list in compliance to the spam law...