does it squirm and not squirt

Some testimonials:

Geoffrey ---- 47, Male, UK
What you claim is wrong. My sperm volume didn't
increase by 500%. It increased by ZILLION %

Ken --- 38, Male, Canada
I fear it will become so thick my girl could get
hurt. =)

Sharon --- Female, UK
My husband decided to try SPUR-M, and the results
are great! I just love it when it starts spurting out

Jose --- 29, Male, USA
I cannot believe how good my semen has become. It is
a thick blob that shoots like a rocket. My wife says
she can feel the force with which my semen hits her
inside, which earlier she couldn't even feel. I don't
know about other customers but I am lovin it.

Michael --- 41, Male, Hong Kong
I always dreamt of shooting like a porn star and I
can do it now, my girl cannot eat as much as I can shoot.

"My wife and I had been looking for a product to help
with boosting male fertility. I am happy to say that
test results have improved in the time I have been
using Spur-M (2 months). Thank you for your assistance,
and for the supply of Spur-M"
M. Rosenberg, NYC, USA