Projects Delivered Directory

Dear Debian Mips,

We have visited your site and think that the General content could be
of interest to our web site visitors.

We have already placed a link to your site along with a description at
"http://www.projectsdelivered.com/general-home-appliances.htm";. If you
want the description of your site modified or if you have any other
cross-promotion ideas, let us know.

We would appreciate if you placed a link back to the Projects Delivered
site:

Projects Delivered, http://www.projectsdelivered.com. Presentations,
databases, web site promotion and intranets. Projectsdelivered.com
includes a business research section containing advice and recommended
resources. The site also offers a links directory and shop.

Best regards,
The Projects Delivered Directory Team
webmaster@projectsdelivered.com
http://www.projectsdelivered.com