RE : problems installing debian on a cobalt raq 550

was possible to install a sarge on it, so I?m trying ?

(http://www.cyrius.com/debian/cobalt/sarge.html), but I can?t make it
>work on a raq 550. Can someone confirm that this howto is applicable or
not to a raq 550 ? I?ve searched the archive list but didn?t >found
anything confirming this, and how !

so, it seems this howto is not applicable to raq 550. Has someone a
howto or something that could help me ?