AW: Qube II: Harddisk performance?

Hi Carsten,

My Qube2 (24MB, one single HDD:MaXLineII 300GB) operates under NetBSD1.6.1,
Disk performance is 3600kB/s. Runs fine (SAMBA 2.2.10 @ 15 Mbit/s writing to
disk 25Mbit/s serving to network), but the system needs the fan, case
temperature >50°C otherwise. I think I'll downgrade the HDD to a 2,5", to
keep it cool and place the Qube onto my bookshelf. I would also be
interested to learn about Debian-performance.

Greets
Thomas