Re: Debian Woody on SGI O2

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 14:01 +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Pawel Tecza <pawel.tecza@poczta.fm> [2004-10-26 16:56]:
> > I also remember your post at debian-mips mailing list.
> > Do you have any success with O2?
>
> I've now put sarge images for the SGI O2 (IP32) with R5K CPUs on the
> web: http://www.cyrius.com/debian/o2/  Sorry it has taken so long.

Okay, I finally found some time to check them out, and indeed, the
kernel loads perfectly on my O2+ RM7000, but it hangs just after the
message 'Using anticipatory io scheduler'. I believe that is the moment
init should kick in?

Anyway, the kernel and framebuffer part seem to work, which is a big
step.

Used prom command:
bootp(): append="debian-installer/framebuffer=false"

Greets,
Christian Luijten