Build request for a t-p-u package kvirc

I'd like to ask for a manual build of kvirc 2.1.3.0-2, which is currently in
testing-proposed-updates. As I understand it there are no mips autobuilders
for t-p-u, hence this request. If there are any Debian developers on this
list who have (root) access to a mips chroot for Sarge, I'd really
appreciate it if they could manually kvirc 2.1.3.0-2 for me.

Alternatively, if I could be given access to a Sarge chroot with these
packages installed:
        cdbs, debhelper, kdelibs4-dev
.. I would not mind building it myself. The missing mips binary is the
only thing that keeps kvirc from entering Sarge, so any help is dearly
appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
- Robin