Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 9:29 AM
Subject: problem compiling 2.6.9 kernel

heya everyone!

i am running 2.6.8.1 right now and it works fine (except for the network interface issue) and i would like to upgrade to 2.6.9. now for some reason, i was able to compile 2.6.8.1 but 2.6.9 tells me that i don't have mips-linux-gcc on my machine, investigating i found out that i have "mipsel-linux-gcc", is there any trick to make it work?

thanks
viz