960-QUB20101AD.iso desperately sought

This may be a little off topic, but I hope one of you can help: I have a
Qube2 with 30MB HDD and I think it's perfectly suited to restore the
original OS. From SUN I downloaded, md5-checked and burned
960-QUB20101AD.iso (D because I'm German) and started the restore process
several times now. The Qube netbooted all right and nothing else happened.

The restore process from NetBSD 1.6.1 or the 960-QUB20101AU.iso (english)
went fine.

After much testing and reading several newsboards I have come to the
conclusion, that the 960-QUB20101AD.iso is defective .

Does anybody have / know of a German restore CD that is known to be okay and
let me use it?

Cheers
Thomas