Re: Xfree+indigo2

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 01:16:12PM -0700, Enrique Morfin wrote:

> Today someone giveme an indigo2 box, and toll me it
> had never been modified. (R4400, i belive).
>
> I saw in debian page, this model is supported.
>
> Is Xfree aviable too?

Whether the graphics is generally supported depends on the type of
graphics engine you have in your system. If you have an XL board, it
should work in theory, although I have only tried XL in an Indy and
not in an Indigo2 yet.

If you have one of the "better" graphics engines (impact), you are
out of luck with respect to Linux.

HTH,
Karsten
--