Cobalt Qube 2 kernel?

Can anyone provide me with pointers to a working Cobalt Qube 2 kernel
source and binutils combination?

I have an older kernel from jsimmons and I see pm@people.debian.org
has a FAQ/kernel out there, but no advice on binutils.

As an enticement, I think I know what the "simultaneous serial and
network activity crashes box" and "simultaneous network activity on
both network ports cashes box" bugs are -- there was a post a while
ago to the linux-mips mailing list pointing out that some of the
machine-specific code does the wrong thing when 2 interrupts are
raised at the same time.

-- greg