Re: HAL2 (SGI Indy) sound driver

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 04:32:18PM +1000, Tim Atkinson wrote:
> > Any suggestions? Does the Indy sound card work in Debian?
>
> Yes it works and I have now worked out how to get it.

anyway, i'd like to ask everyone who can spend some time on testing last (at
least yesterday's) cvs kernel to do it. HAL2 driver was a bit fixed so now it
can handle both big and little endian streams. cvs also contains major Indy
cleanup so if anything doesn't work as expected feel free to bug me. and there
is a new cache code which simply rocks :-)

	ladis