Testers for kernel-images wanted

Hallo,

I have built some DECstation kernel-images based on Guido's experimental
kernel-patch-2.4.19-mips package plus Flo's dec_esp fix.
Guido's original package is available at

http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/linux-mips/kernels/,

the patched version and the kernel-images for DECstations are available at

http://people.debian.org/~merker/experimental_packages/kernel-patch-2.4.19-mips_2.4.19-0.020911dec1/

Could everybody with a DECstation please test them and send me the results?
There is a problem regarding hwclock and kernel 2.4.19, but this seems to
be the result of an interface change in 2.4.19 and just seems to require
a more recent util-linux than we have in current stable.

Regards,
Karsten
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>