Build of bigloo on MIPS - corrupted tarball on buildd host ?

The buildd logs show that latest bigloo package was built once
successfully, and then retried twice, with an unpacking error.

I can't understand why the successfully-built one was not uploaded
(others, built couple of minutes later, were - eg. conquest), and why
there is a problem now.

http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=bigloo&ver=2.5a%2Breally2.5b-beta-2002-07-26-3&arch=mips&file=log

/me despairs - that was supposed to be the 1st bigloo release ever to
build on all archs :)
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique