Re: vncserver

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 11:52:13AM +0000, Thomas Horsten wrote:

> Has anyone tried to compile vncserver on mipsel?
>
> The client can compile, but not the server. I wonder if anyone are
> looking at this or if anyone with experience with vnc could look at
> it. I looked at it very briefly, but the compile errors suggested
> that it's not just a trivial fix.

Hm, according to packages.debian.org this is current:

   unstable vncserver 3.3.3r2-17   (516.5k)

and on ftp.de.debian.org the following packages are available:

vncserver_3.3.3r2-17_mips.deb          vncserver_3.3.3r2-17_mipsel.deb

So it looks like it builds ok on mips and mipsel. I have tried a quick
rebuild of the package and it worked (although I have not tested the
resulting package).

Regards,
Karsten
--