vncserver

Hi,

Has anyone tried to compile vncserver on mipsel?

The client can compile, but not the server. I wonder if anyone are
looking at this or if anyone with experience with vnc could look at
it. I looked at it very briefly, but the compile errors suggested
that it's not just a trivial fix.

On the Masquerade Pro box the client is pretty useless since the unit
doesn't have any CRT. The server would be highly useful as it would
be possible to run a self contained X system on the MQ-PRO and access
it from Windows clients.

// Thomas