Re: PHP sessions on R5k indy

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002, Leander Koornneef wrote:

> I'll send a copy of this email to the maintainer of the PHP package.
> (In the meanwhile, I found that this problem also occurs on ppc and sparc (bug #121391))

Hi,

I guess this is a so called endianess bug, which means that
the software doesn't seem to care if your machine is
big endian or little endian. The facts which point to this
are that it's also failing on completely different architechtures which
are big endian.

	HTH, Klaus

--
Full Name   : Klaus Naumann     | (http://www.mgnet.de/) (Germany)
Nickname    : Spock             | Org.: Mad Guys Network