Re: gnomesword on mips, mipsel problem

I tried ispell | aspell in the end with 0.5.2c-8. The other archs are building with ispell but
mips/mipsel are still stuck looking for aspell. ???

Thanks,
Daniel

>From http://buildd.debian.org/stats/?arch=mips&state=Dep-Wait
x11/gnomesword_0.5.2c-8: Dep-Wait by rmurray-resume [optional:out-of-date]
  Dependencies: aspell
  Previous state was Building until 2001 Dec 13 13:20:04

On 11 Feb 2002 at 19:41, Martin Michlmayr sent forth the message: