arcboot-0.2 upload

Hi,
I've uploaded arcboot - the bootloader for sgi ip22 machines - to
incoming. It should be in a very usuable state now(thanks again to flo
for all the input). With arcboot putting the whole kernel into the
volume header becomes obsolete. Instead of it arcboot sits there. It can
read a kernel from any HD with ext2/3 filesystem and is only about 60k
in size(makes huge VHs a thing of the past). It is installed as ecoff by
default so all the ip22 proms out there should be able to handle it.

Here's the caveat: arcboot only boots elf kernels but the current
kernel-images in the archive all only contain ecoff images. I'd like to
change this with the next upload of kernel-image-2.4.17. For now I've
put a new kernel-image deb containing an elf kernel at:
 http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/linux-mips/kernels/
along with a modified kernel-package that only install the elf kernel
and knows about arcboot. Any testing appreciated.
Cheers,
 -- Guido