Re: Debian on a Challenge S

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Dave Rynne wrote:

> > > I'm using:
> > > ftp.rfc822.org:/pub/local/debian-mips/kernel/kernel-image-2.4.3-ip22-r4k.tg
> > > at the moment. Doesn't detect the extra SCSI controllers on the Challenge
> > > (i.e. those not on the Indy) but apart from that it's fine.
> >
> > OOps - Are the SCSI Controllers different than the ones on the I2 ? I am happ
> > with the second SCSI Controller in my I2.

Yes, in the Challenge the SCSI Controller is different and can't be
used at the moment. I don't remember exactly which type it was,
but it's not a wd33c93* . IIRC it's a wd33c95 .

		CU, Klaus

--
Full Name   : Klaus Naumann     | (http://www.mgnet.de/) (Germany)
Nickname    : Spock             | Org.: Mad Guys Network