Re: mips packages in archive

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 06:24:25PM +0200, Christoph Martin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just succeded in setting up my indy to work with debian linux. It is
> boot via bootp and nfs. It´s working so far, only manpages don't work:
>
> pongo:~# man man
> man: can't create a temporary filename: Permission denied

check permissions on /tmp

Probably its not 777 +t

> Thanks for all the packages you made available through
> ftp://ftp.rfc822.org/pub/local/debian-mips/packages/.
>
> Why don't you submit them to the main debian archive? I would like to
> apt the packages from there (or a mirror).

We will start submitting them when we successfully complete the transition
to glibc 2.2 which is getting more and more essential to get a couple
of packages compile ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5201-669912
      "Write only memory - Oops. Time for my medication again ..."