Re: kernels for SGI Indy

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 12:34:30PM +0100, Fred Barnes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an SGI Indy, currently running a thrown-together HardHat.
> I'd like to upgrade the aging kernel (2.1.100) to something more
> modern.  I haven't had much luck in building them from sources
> though.  Can anyone point me in the direction of some newish
> vmlinux files ?

I guess a r4k indy ?

Have a look at

source.rfc822.org/pub/local/debian-mips/kernel

I try to provider kernels including modules, system.map, config
and ecoff/elf images together.

If you have problems/suggestions non-working kernel please tell me
ill remove/recompile kernels ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5201-669912
      "Write only memory - Oops. Time for my medication again ..."