Re: #1009709 - RFS: nginx/1.18.0-2 [RC] -- small, powerful, scalable web/proxy server

Debian Mentors,

Would a mentor be willing to upload this sooner than later as it fixes some FTBFS / RC bugs?  It'd be nice if said sponsor can also push a dak command to ftp-master so I don't have to go via Mentors to upload nginx releases (I've already been granted DM access for my packages, and am now a maintainer in the Salsa repository for NGINX and should probably have upload privs as well).

Thomas