Re: How to troubleshoot conffile files problems

On Thu, Dec 02, 2021 at 10:46:43AM -0500, Tong Sun wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having problem with my conffile files, see
>
> I.e.,
>
> ----
> grep: /etc/dbab/dbab.list-: No such file or directory
> cat: /etc/dbab/dbab.addr: No such file or directory
> ----
>
> They should be there but I have no idea why they are not.
I guess it was removed by your "dpkg-maintscript-helper rm_conffile
/etc/dbab" call, which I already pointed at in the reply to your previous
email about this bug? I have no idea how does it work when passed a
directory but I wouldn't be surprised if it removes or moves it too.

--
WBR, wRAR