Re: Again question about migration to testing

On 4/24/20 12:01 AM, Hilmar Preuße wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the TeX Live packages do not migrate to testing, although there is no RC
> bug and they are old enough. The only reason I see is:
>
> autopkgtest for jupyter-sphinx-theme/0.0.6+ds1-9: amd64: Regression ♻ ,
> arm64: Regression ♻

It has a popcon below 5% so it's not a key package and can be
autoremoved from testing.

> I'm quite sure, this regression is not caused by the TL upload, but by
> the Sphinx upload. The last successful autopkgtest was with version
> Sphinx v1.8.5, it fails since v2.4.3. Is there anything I can do to
> clarify the situation? Do I have to file a bug anywhere?

Start by filing an RC bug against jupyter-sphinx-theme for the failing
autopkgtest [0], testing autoremoval should help get it out of testing
and unblocking migration of packages it blocked.

If that takes too long because of activity in the bugreport for example,
contact the release team [1] and ask them for help getting texlive to
migrate.

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2019/07/msg00002.html
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam

Kind Regards,