Merging source packages

Hello,

The upstream seems to have merged sources of freehep-graphicsio-* into a
single tarball. Thus to update libfreehep-graphicsio-*-java binary
packages (currently having their separate source packages) I would have
to split the new tarball myself. Splitting is quite some hassle, and
gives no additional benefit.

Instead, I would like to build libfreehep-graphicsio-*-java binary
packages from the single source package, and remove the old source
packages. However, I am not sure if two source packages producing binary
packages with the same names will not conflict. Would Conflicts+Replaces
be enough?

Thanks,
Andrius