Re: package prevented from migration due to "regression", but regression bug is fixed

Thanks for the reply and to Adam Borowski for closing the bug and
having it migrate to testing for me.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 4:56 PM Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 04:51:01PM +0200, Stephen Sinclair wrote:
> That's because you didn't close the bug in the upload.
>    * debian/rules: Remove use of ccache. (Closes: #945613 #954497)
> > Is this not the correct syntax for fixing multiple bugs?
> you'd need a comma to list more than bug after the 'Closes:', so it
> wasn't closed.

Thank you, I am confused because I actually checked the policy manual
carefully before doing this, and it clearly states that multiple bugs
should be space-separated.  Is it an error in the document?

https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html#s-f-closes

> 5.6.22. Closes
>
> A space-separated list of bug report numbers that the upload governed by the .changes file closes.

> > If I manually close the bug, will it then migrate automatically?
>
> yes, that's exactly what you'll need to do.  Also, it would be better if
> you closed it with a fixed version as well.

Ok, I will skip this since it was closed by someone else but in the
future it would require a package update, got it.

regards,
Steve