Re: Sponsor for DMX - The Context Machine

Hi Andrey and Farbrice,

thank you very much for your feedback and your valuable hints. Yes, the
DMX sources are free software in the public. If in that case, building
from the binaries was ok, it would make things a bit easier on my end.
If not, I can start to work on managing the whole process from source.

Let me know, what you think.

Thx,

Juergen

--
GnuPG KeyID: CD914C6C
Fingerprint: C1CC EF1D 1443 7279 72E7 ABDC A2DA 0328 CD91 4C6C