Re: Sponsor for DMX - The Context Machine

On Sat, Apr 04, 2020 at 02:46:26PM +0200, Juergen Neumann wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I would like to file an ITP for DMX - The Context Machine [1], formerly
> known as DeepaMehta [2]. As this will be my first project for Debian I
> am kindly looking for a sponsor. So far I barely managed to create a
> first lintian compliant result [3]. I will be happy to improve. :-)
Please note thet the usual workflow is:

1. File an ITP.
2. Do the work.
3. Publish the package.
4. Look for sponsors, usually starting with filing an RFS.

See https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers for more details on this
workflow.

Looks like your git repo doesn't contain a source package tree, only some
teemplates for it, you'll need a proper source package, correctly
buildable in a minimal sid chroot, to get it sponsored.
You also need to run lintian on the source package, not just on the binary
ones.

--
WBR, wRAR