piuparts error for vitables

Hello,

I am preparing the new vitables, but I get this error message from piuparts.

 Preparing to unpack /tmp/vitables_3.0.0-1_all.deb ...
  Unpacking vitables (3.0.0-1) over (2.1-1) ...
  dpkg: warning: unable to delete old directory '/usr/share/vitables/vitables/htmldocs/_static': Directory not empty
  dpkg: warning: unable to delete old directory '/usr/share/vitables/vitables/htmldocs/_images': Directory not empty
  dpkg: warning: unable to delete old directory '/usr/share/vitables/vitables/htmldocs': Directory not empty
  Setting up vitables (3.0.0-1) ...

But when I install and remove the current unsatble version, nothing is left on the computer.
So I do not understand this message, when it tryes to upgrade vitables.

Someone could have a hint ?

Cheers

Frederic